About Patricia Billings-Malone
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Southern Ca. area, please contact me.
- 13807 Bradley Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1768 Sqft
- Don't miss out on this amazing Rancho Cascades home! You have to see to appreciate. Entry with vaulted ceilings. Ground ..
- 472 W Roberta Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2090 Sqft
- Much sought after Fullerton neighborhood. Located just 10 minutes from Disneyland. 3 bedrooms 2 bath. This home has it A ..
- 6151 Reseda Blvd Unit 8, Tarzana, CA 91335
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 996 Sqft
- Absolutely adorable 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Gated complex. Home faces side street.-Calvert. ..
- 13687 Simshaw Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Curb appeal screams BUY ME! !AGENT SEE UPGRADED TERMS 3 bedroom 2 bath home with bonus room. Summer living at its' best! ..